Quick Vital Sign 100
BMI Machine QVS 100 is an intelligent, self-examination machine, simple to operate and fashionable in appearance.
Our BMI Machine is a smart physical examiner for optimal measurements of 7 parameters in 2 mins (Height, Weight, BMI, Temperature, SPO2, NIBP, Pulse rate)
The unit is incorporated with a thermal printer for taking printout of the test results which can be retained and compared with future test results
BMI Machine QVS 100 simply eliminates manual errors in recording vital sign parameters as the readings can be printed.
AKAS Medical offers “Quick Vital Sign” – a seven-parameter outpatients screening equipment. This is ideal for any out-patient department to check seven different parameters such as height, weight, BMI, Pulse rate, Spo2%, non-invasive blood pressure and infrared temperature within two minutes. The device comes with a touchscreen interface for easy interaction. The device is attached to a printer which will give a print of the seven parameters. The traditional systems provided room for multiple errors. They did not have the capability to measure all seven parameters. But we have come a long way forward. The yesteryear devices didn’t have the capability to record BMI (Body Mass Index). The device would just record values of height and weight of the patient, and then it was the job of the nursing professional to calculate the BMI.
AKAS Medical offers QVS 100 which is easy to operate, intelligent and fashionable. The device comes with a thermal printer that helps in taking printouts very easily and at the same time it helps to save the test results for future reference. The device comes with a large bright LCD display for better viewing. The touchscreen response calls for easier interaction. The device comes with a user-friendly aesthetic look.
- Screen 7 parameters in 2 mins (Height, Weight, BMI, Temperature, SPO2, NIBP (Auto & Manual mode), Pulse rate
- 7″ LCD for better viewing
- Touch screen for easy go operation
- Thermal printer
- User Friendly & Aesthetic Look
- Power Supply (I/P) : 18V DC
- Frequency : 50Hz
- Current rating : 1.5A
- Display : 7″ inch LCD with touch screen
- Height Measurement Range : 100 -206 cm/3ft 10inch-6ft 7inch
- Weight Measurement Range : 2 – 200 Kg/4.4-440.9lbs
- Temperature Measurement Range : (95 to 110 F)
- NIBP : Adult – 40 to 270 mmHg (Systolic range)
- Adult – 10 to 230 mmHg (Diastolic range)
- Adult – 20 to 230 mmHg (Mean range)
- Spo2 : 50% to 100% (saturation range)
- Thermal printer : Available
- Pulse Measurement : Available
- BMI Calculation : Available
- Weight / Height : 42.5 Kg / 2234 mm
- Base Dimensions : 650*450 mm
- Package Dimensions :236cm x 36cm x 50cm